2019-20 ACADEMIC YEAR
For Module 4 there will be IMA exam and like previous module, it will be announced and assigned on STIX , LMS or Zoom with time limit.
The date is as follows:
Exeter at 10 on Wednesday,May 13th .
Paddington at 13:30 on Wednesday, May 13th .
Birmingham at 10 on Thursday, May 14th.
Richmond at 13:30 on Thursday, May 14th.
In All levels you are given 30 min. extra time to send back the files.
The IMA for Module 4 will be at …. On ……. . and the procedure of exam is as follows:
Reading 35 min.
UOE 40 min.
Note taking 25 min.
- The outline sheet will be given in advance and you will have 3 min. to go through that.
- Then the audio file which is about 14 min. will be sent to you.
- After listening and taking note you will be give the questions and 7 min. to write the questions.
Writing 70 min.
- Please answer the questions on the papers following the instructions. You can fill in the blanks, make it BOLD and underline the options or use a different colors.
- The documents will be given in Microsoft Word, so make sure that you have them.
- In order to make the exam easier, you are given more 30 min. in comparing with the normal exams.